Manage Your Pain Drug Free
Painmaster for Women uses the same Micro Current Therapy (MCT) technology as regular Painmaster and can be used just like regular Painmaster for the temporary relief of continuous and occasional pain without using medications. Buy Now
Why is Painmaster For Women Special?
Painmaster for Women has been engineered for more discreet and feminine use with changes to patches, electrodes and battery indicator light (now light green). This helps when using patches under clothing, see position ideas below. More than just abdominal pain…See Reviews
What Do You Feel?…Nothing
- You feel no sensations as Micro Current Therapy works at a level close to your own body’s natural electrical level.
- It is not a TENS machine or other type of Pain Blocker, working gently close to your body’s natural electrical current.
- Not another quick fix!. It takes a little time to work, helping to provide relief for the long term.
Tips For Use
- Commence use as soon as pain is felt.
- You may start 24 hours in advance of pain.
- Keep on for as long as possible, up to 3 days continuously if required.
- A minimum of 8+ hours per treatment is ideal
- Wear at night and during the day as needed.
- Do not wear in the shower or when swimming
Placement for Painmaster for Women for various pain locations and conditions
Is Painmaster For Women The Same Price as Regular Painmaster?
Of course. The therapy is the same so it is the same price, any other price would simply be wrong and misleading. Only the patch style and battery light indicator have changed to make it more discreet for daily 24/7 use to suit your lifestyle. Buy Now
Painmaster should not be used by:
- Anyone with a pacemaker
- Pregnant women
- Children under 12