Do you take Anti-inflammatories? Whilst they’re necessary and helpful, overuse and over prescription aren’t helpful. Micro-Current therapy is a drug free anti-inflammatory and may help as a part of a total health program. Learn more from the ABC here http://www.abc.net.au/…/thep…/stories/2010/11/30/3076280.htm
Archive for month: October, 2015
Medicines may have different side effects on Women and we need to know why when they are prescribed to us. This TED talk is a real eye opener. Micro Current Therapy by Painmaster is absolutely positively 100% Drug Free!
By P Brown. NT October 2015. Lower Back Pain
Comments : Painmaster changed my life! I was at the point that my legs were constantly asleep and feet were numb. I still continue to have slight numbness in one of my feet, but minor compared to what I did have. With the prospect of having an operation or being drug dependant for the rest of my life Painmaster certainly made my life a whole lot better. I preach the benefits of it wherever I go.
1. Condition (eg Lower Back Pain, Sciatica etc): Lower back pain
2. Number of years suffering from the condition: 10
3. Specific body position for treatment: Lower back
4. Number of hours used per day: 8 hours
5. Number of Days used in total: 120
6. Pain Score before use (10-0) where 10 = your highest level of pain: 8
7. Pain Score after use (10-0) where 10 = your highest level of pain: 2
8. After stopping did pain remain less: Yes
8.1 If Yes, for how long: Still using, remains good for a week. Haven’t tried not it using longer than that.
9. Was the product practical & comfortable enough for your needs: Yes
10. Was Painmaster discreet enough: Yes
11. Did Painmaster help your mobility: Yes
12. Did you reduce medications by by using Painmaster? Provide Info.
I was using prescribed medicines such as Endone, tremmadole and panadeine forte on a daily basis. Using the Painmaster patches for 30 days I no longer required any medication.
13. Would you recommend Painmaster to others: Yes
14. How did you find out about Pain Master? Mother in-law researched it
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not rely on this website for medical information.
- For continuing pain consult your doctor.
- Do not self treat serious illness, injury or pain.
- For proper diagnosis of pain, consult your doctor
- Painmaster will not relieve all types of pain or provide relief for every user