- Hold a tennis ball (or a rolled-up sock or a squeeze ball) in your hand.
- Make a fist around the ball and squeeze.
- Hold for about 6 seconds, then relax for up to 10 seconds.
- Repeat 8 to 12 times.
- Switch the ball (or sock) to your other hand and do 8 to 12 times.
Do you wake up with a sore back? As we get older it’s not uncommon for back pain to present itself in the morning. Using Painmaster Micro-Current Therapy on the lower back whilst sleeping may assist in reducing the pain and improving mobility after sleeping. It may reduce the need for anti-inflammatory medications or other pain killers. Using Painmaster whilst sleeping is ideal as it means getting 8+ hours of therapy whilst your body has slowed down from the days activities. If you move around a lot in your sleep, wearing a t-shirt may be advised to stop any rubbing on your Painmaster patches. As Painmaster lasts for up to 300 hours, treatment while sleeping for a few nights each week is a very cost effective and drug free to help you manage your back pain. Good night from us at Painmaster.
How Herbs and Spices Reduce Inflammation In Your Body
This is a great article on how to add some spice to your dinner plate to cut down on inflammation. Use Painmaster Micro Current Therapy directly on the source of pain / inflammation and add these herbs to your diet to assist in a hwole body approach to reducing inflammation.
Do you take Anti-inflammatories? Whilst they’re necessary and helpful, overuse and over prescription aren’t helpful. Micro-Current therapy is a drug free anti-inflammatory and may help as a part of a total health program. Learn more from the ABC here http://www.abc.net.au/…/thep…/stories/2010/11/30/3076280.htm
Medicines may have different side effects on Women and we need to know why when they are prescribed to us. This TED talk is a real eye opener. Micro Current Therapy by Painmaster is absolutely positively 100% Drug Free!
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Do not rely on this website for medical information.
- For continuing pain consult your doctor.
- Do not self treat serious illness, injury or pain.
- For proper diagnosis of pain, consult your doctor
- Painmaster will not relieve all types of pain or provide relief for every user